"For bookings made prior to 05th Dec 2018, visit here
to view effective terms. "
- Ezybook acts as a booking agent and therefore responsibility and liability for all vehicles lie with the parking service provider.
- Ezybook aims to make your airport parking experience as easy as possible. We have set out everything you need to know below and on our website , so there are no surprises and you can understand service(s) been offered before purchasing.
- The provision of booking services is carried out solely and entirely on the understanding that the Customer accepts, fully and completely, the Ezybook's and service provider’s terms and conditions. Whilst Ezybook provides variety of high-value and budget products we nevertheless mainly offer low-cost offers and it is important that Customers appreciate when booking, that our terms and conditions are designed to enable us to keep our prices down and within pre-determined limits.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and apply from when we provide you with a booking reference, either by phone or on the website.
- If certain terms are deemed unenforceable, this should not render the entire contract unenforceable i.e. The terms are severable.
- Ezybook reserve the right to change these Terms, but once you have made a booking the Terms which apply are those which were on the Website at the time of booking.
- If you have any queries or need to get in touch for any reason prior to purchasing, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you. You can also call us from 09:00 – 17:30 Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays.
- You must read and understand all information about each service provider including their terms prior to purchasing their service. If you have any queries or questions about offered service(s), you must raise them prior to committing.
- Bookings made through the website are deemed confirmed by email containing booking reference number emailed to the email address provided on the booking form. If for any reason your booking confirmation has not been received you must contact us immediately to avoid any no show / cancellation charges.
- Bookings made by telephone or online chat will be deemed confirmed by operator with a booking reference number.
- All bookings are subject to availability and Ezybook reserves the right not to accept or fulfill a booking. A booking is not a guaranteed place and Ezybook may cancel a booking if the service provider advises that it is unable to fulfil a booking. In these circumstances, a refund will be given but Ezybook accepts no liability for any consequential loss or losses arising.
- All bookings are non-transferable.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided correct contact details and read directions to your car park or your full arrival instructions for meet and greet.
- You must print and take booking confirmation email with you when you travel. This will enable the service provider to verify your booking.
- If you book one of our Mystery or Saver products, you’ll be getting a great product at a lower rate than you’d otherwise pay. We won’t be able to disclose you what car park that is until after you have purchased. We’ll do our best to tell you anything that might make any of our Mystery / Saver products unsuitable, but if you book, you should do so on the understanding that the Mystery product may not be ideal for your needs. As such, we cannot be responsible if it is not suitable.
- Sometimes Ezybook may have to make changes to your booking after you’ve made it. Should this happen, we’ll notify you as soon as possible. If the new arrangements are not suitable, we’ll offer you a full refund.
- Service Providers don’t normally allow use of Dash Cam or Trackers while vehicle is in their care due to insurance and security purposes. If your vehicle is fitted with such device then you must check with Service Provider before making a booking. Failure to alert service provider may result in service provider refusing service or switching these devices off.
- Service Providers may have multiple compounds. Service provider may move vehicles to their different compounds for their operational and security purposes especially during busy period.
Prices and Payments
- All prices are for pre-booking and in GBP.
- All bookings are subject to a non-refundable booking fee.
- Payments for the bookings made via our website or the telephone can only be made by card payment. We accept all major credit/debit cards and Paypal payments. The payments may appear in your statement as from Smart Travel Deals Ltd.
- If a payment by card is declined, Ezybook and the service provider reserves the right not to fulfill the services on your booking
- Service providers may charge additional fees to cover any extras including terminal parking charges, delays and wider/large vehicles. Please check booking confirmation for any additional surcharges. These charges are charged by the service provider/car parking company independently and bare no relevance to our advertised prices.
- If you need a VAT receipt we can obtain from the relevant car park you booked. Ezybook acts as booking agents who can only show Gross Payment and cannot issue a VAT receipt.
As per HMRC VAT Receipt Guideline, full VAT invoice/receipt can only be obtained from the principal operator providing required service.
Amendments and Cancellations
- All amendments or cancellations must be made in writing by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at the number on our website quoting your booking reference number.
- A booking may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to drop off date except on certain non-flexible offers which are non-refundable. All cancellations will incur £15 administration fee unless cancellation cover is purchased at time of booking.
- Cancellation Cover if purchased will allow you to cancel your booking up to 48 hours prior to the departure date. You will receive a full refund on your parking price less booking fee and any upsells that were added at the time of booking.
- No refunds will be given for any cancellation made within 48 hours of the drop off date or in case of a no show.
- Bookings made within 48 hours of drop off date will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellation Cover does not apply for bookings made the same day, booked for the following day or in certain products where stated.
- Any amendments made within 48 hours of drop off date will incur an additional admin charge of £15 for each amendment made excluding any price difference. All amendments must be sent via email. These charges will be non-refundable if booking is cancelled later on. All cancellations or amendments prior to drop off date must be made directly through Ezybook in order to be valid.
- Any amendments to pick up date after drop off is completed must be raised directly with service provider. Any additional charge will be payable to the service provide on return, subject to availability.
- Customers wishing to shorten the length of stay for a service, once the service has commenced, will still be liable to pay the whole fee for the service booked. No refund will be given.
- Non-refundable bookings made for Savers or non-flexible parking products will not be acceptable for cancellations and amendments
- Cancellation / amendment requests can only be actioned within office hours (Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:30pm)
- Once a cancellation or amendment is confirmed, it cannot be reversed.
- Once a cancellation or amendment is confirmed, it cannot be reversed.
- Refunds will be made to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking.
- For the cancellation and amendment timescales, the service will be deemed to have commenced at midnight on the day prior to the commencement of the booked services.
- Ezybook provides quotations by searching all the available airport parking service providers in our system. When you make a booking, you are deemed to have also read and accepted the relevant Service Provider’s Terms and Conditions. Although Ezybook assists you in making a booking, your service delivery contract will be with your chosen service provider and not Ezybook. As such you will be subject to their Terms and Conditions which may contain exemption clauses and limit each company's liability. Full details of these are available from the individual car park.
- Ezybook are acting solely as booking agents for the service providers and is only liable to the customer for their losses arising directly from its own negligence in processing the booking.
- Any claims related to delivery of the car parking services including loss and damages must be made against the service provider and are subject to its terms and conditions. A copy of which can be provided by the respective service provider.
- Vehicles are parked at the owner's risk and no valuables must be kept in the vehicle. Ezybook offers no warranty or indemnity as to the protection or safety of vehicles left in the car parking premises or any goods left within the vehicles and owners of vehicles are reminded that their own insurance policies must be utilized in order to make any claim if such loss or damage occurs while the vehicle is parked with service provider.
- Ezybook offers no warranty or indemnity as to the protection or safety of vehicles left in the car parking premises or any goods left within the vehicles and owners of vehicles are reminded that their own insurance policies must be utilized in order to make any claim if such loss or damage occurs while the vehicle is parked with service provider.
- The total liability for Ezybook to the client for all applicable claims arising from the use of this website and booking process is limited to the cost of the client′s booking including both parking and booking fees paid to ezybook.co.uk as per the contract. . Ezybook accepts no liability for any consequential loss or losses arising, including, but not exclusively, any loss of profit, additional costs, enjoyment, revenue or earnings. Customers should ensure they have adequate travel insurance in place to cover such losses.
- Ezybook aims to tell customers as much about available offers as possible before customers make a booking. All product specific information is provided by Service Providers. Therefore, Ezybook can't always keep track of changes to how they run. If Ezybook becomes aware of anything that's not completely accurate in its information, it will rectify information as soon as possible.
- As a booking agent for the service provider the Ezybook is liable to the customer only for losses directly arising from any negligence of the company in processing a booking. Ezybook staff does not pick up, store and deliver customer vehicles. Any claims by the customer in respect of the delivery of the car parking services must be made against the service provider and subject to its terms and conditions.
- Any complaints in relation to the quality of the car parking service provided should be made in writing to Service Providers as soon as possible with a copy sent to Ezybook. Complaints should be raised with as much detail as possible including paperwork and photographs.
- Any complaints in relation to booking process should be sent to Ezybook via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ezybook is a trading name of Smart Travel Deals Ltd RegistrationNo: 11364111
Avon House 435 Stratford Road Shirley B90 4AA
Tel: 03333 448483